Tuesday 29 November 2016

After School Clubs - Nail Art

The girls in Nail Art Club have been working so hard his term to create some wonderful nail art designs. They have all shown how confident they are at trying more trickier designs and have needed very little help along the way. The group have used the materials with care and taken their time to perfect their nail art wheels.
 
 
'It takes a lot of patience, concentration and a steady hand to keep your work neat', Teni Adu.

 
'I liked being shown how to use striping tape, and how to make a reindeer using nail polish', Lilly Reynolds.

 
'I enjoyed being creative with all the embellishments we had. The sequins were so tiny and really tricky to pick up individually', Jessica Sampson. 
 
 
'I have been practising at home, and have been researching different designs', Brooke Atkinson.

 
'I have completed my nail wheel by using lots of colours, patterns and bows', Grace Gore.