Wednesday 14 March 2012

Cookery challenge against Hildene.


On Wednesday 7th March 2012 certain people were selected to take part in a cooking challenge against Hildene. We were asked to choose two dishes to cook with only a few items of food, however we were only given three quarters of an hour to do this in .Mias groups best bit was making pancakes because they made them by scratch for the first time. Amys groups best bit was making meatballs because they did not buy them from a supermarket. All of broadfords best bit was the WINNING!!!!! Because we have not won anything this year. Tyler (who was from Amys team) said enthusiastically “My favourite bit was when I rolled the meatballs all by myself”. Lowena (who was from Mias team) said excitedly “My favourite bit was when I cut the vegetables by myself”. The one thing we learned was that chefs have to put up with the kind of pressure that we experienced every day.

By Mia and Amy